Skips that need to be placed on nature strips or public roads may require council permit.
Each council has different policies and some charge a permit fee. If you are unsure ring and ask us.
We accept all types of waste:
- Domestic Rubbish
We are able to Recycle Bricks, Concrete, Roof Tiles, Bitumen & Metal
when kept separate.
This helps to REDUCE YOUR COSTS and helps to minimize the amount of waste that goes to landfill.
- Do not over fill bin. Fill to the top rail, no higher.
- Overfilled bins cannot be safely transported.
- Do not move bin once it has been placed in position.
- No asbestos, paints, tyres, batteries, chemicals or food scraps to placed in bin.
- Load limits apply to the larger 4.5 & 5.5 skips.
- Low density materials only 1 tonne load limit. (Please check with office).